Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The best fan videos of TV series

What are the fan's videos?

The fan's videos are increasingly popular on YouTube and, sometimes, are a real form of art. They are a tribute to TV drama by fans that create short videoclips with the best moment of series combined with their favorite songs.

Some of that are an inspiration for me, because they allows to review some important moments of my favorite TV series and know new music, bands and musicians who I've ever heard before.
Such as the Woodkid:



How do they make? The most of them try to tell a story with sound effects and very impressive and evocative soundtrack, others want to create fun, someone is true masters of film editing. This is a incredible world: from Castle to Bones, from True Blood to Dexter until to my favorite... The Mentalist.

I propose to you some of theme just here. What do you think about?





No comments:

Post a Comment